CAMPAIGN DIARY: Sindy and Action Man find a new market for their special abilities
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 04 July 1997 12:00AM
It made us laugh when we saw a story in the newspapers a couple of weeks ago about Channel 4 and Polygram being annoyed at Richard Branson for spoofing their Trainspotting promotional poster in his ad for Virgin West Coast Railways.
It made us laugh when we saw a story in the newspapers a couple of
weeks ago about Channel 4 and Polygram being annoyed at Richard Branson
for spoofing their Trainspotting promotional poster in his ad for Virgin
West Coast Railways.
So we wonder whether the two film companies will be irritated or amused
when they see the postcards that Neon magazine is giving away this
The title commissioned a special model stylist to stage scenes from
Reservoir Dogs, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, the Graduate and
Saturday Night Fever as well as a take-off of the cult movie poster.
Have you noticed the twist? All the scenes have been set up and posed
with real Sindy dolls and Action Men
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- PPC Executive - Leading Digital Marketing Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Director - FMCG & Retail to £55k Network Career Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum, City of London
- Account Director - B2B & B2C to £65k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Brand Consultant - Brand Strategist Royds Raphael £85k-£100k+neg, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business