CAMPAIGN DIARY: Sindy and Action Man find a new market for their special abilities
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 04 July 1997 12:00AM
It made us laugh when we saw a story in the newspapers a couple of weeks ago about Channel 4 and Polygram being annoyed at Richard Branson for spoofing their Trainspotting promotional poster in his ad for Virgin West Coast Railways.
It made us laugh when we saw a story in the newspapers a couple of
weeks ago about Channel 4 and Polygram being annoyed at Richard Branson
for spoofing their Trainspotting promotional poster in his ad for Virgin
West Coast Railways.
So we wonder whether the two film companies will be irritated or amused
when they see the postcards that Neon magazine is giving away this
The title commissioned a special model stylist to stage scenes from
Reservoir Dogs, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, the Graduate and
Saturday Night Fever as well as a take-off of the cult movie poster.
Have you noticed the twist? All the scenes have been set up and posed
with real Sindy dolls and Action Men
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Manager/Director (Outdoor) Lipton Fleming £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + 25% bonus, London
- Head of Brand Marketing Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, Surrey
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart