Brann recruits UDV marketer to handle agency’s fmcg work
By HARRIET GREEN, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 05 February 1999 12:00AM
Brann has poached a senior marketer from United Distillers & Vintners to head all of the fmcg business at its flagship Cirencester agency.
Brann has poached a senior marketer from United Distillers &
Vintners to head all of the fmcg business at its flagship Cirencester
Steve Drawbel has been at UDV for 12 years, starting out as a graduate
trainee in 1987, and has held a number of sales and marketing roles at
the drinks giant. The clients for which he will be responsible at Brann
include Guinness, Cadbury’s, Lever Brothers’ Radion, Surf and Comfort
and Matthew Clark’s Stowells wine brand.
David Longden, the managing director of Brann, said: ’Steve has a really
good understanding of what fast-moving consumer goods need to do to grow
market share. His brief is to work out how to involve consumers in the
brand and change their behaviour.’
Brann’s work for Guinness includes the high-profile TV and outdoor work
for St Patrick’s Day, which it has handled for the past four years.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire