Wheel:Group picks Marc Giusti to be its group creative chief
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 21 March 2003 12:00AM
The digital agency Wheel:Group has hired Marc Giusti, the creative director of Agency Republic, as its group creative director.
Giusti's brief will be to develop a coherent creative strategy and consistent output for Wheel:Group, which used to operate in four separate divisions.
His appointment is part of Wheel:Group's long-term strategy to develop into a serious digital creative services player. It is generally known as a back-end web-build and design shop.
The strategy shift began in June last year with the acquisition of the creative hotshop Abel & Baker.
Before Agency Republic, Giusti worked as the digital communications creative director at TBWA/GGT on clients including Vauxhall and COI Communications.
He has also worked as the creative group head at Proximity London, for clients including Volkswagen, Red Cross and Royal Mail, and formerly held the same role at EHS Brann from 1995 to 1999.
"I look forward to working with the team at Wheel: Group and to lending my experience to clients whose needs include cross-media initiatives," Giusti said.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Propel £30000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Web Designer Propel £28000 - £32000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Milton Keynes
- Digital Project Manager Propel £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films