Transco gives pounds 3m TV, press and radio account to TMB
By Our Parliamentary correspondent, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 05 December 1997 12:00AM
Transco, the gas pipeline operator, has awarded its pounds 3.3 million media buying account to the Media Business.
Transco, the gas pipeline operator, has awarded its pounds 3.3
million media buying account to the Media Business.
The agency has already been involved in a corporate ad campaign, which
kicked off last weekend, working closely with the media strategist,
Michaelides & Bednash, and the creative agency, HHCL & Partners, on the
advertising, which broke in the national press.
The main thrust of the campaign, which is to explain Transco’s role in
the deregulated gas market, will appear in February to coincide with the
next planned tranche of deregulation; but national press and radio
advertising is also due to run until Christmas stressing the company’s
24-hour service availability.
A Transco representative said: ’We are trying to reach as large an
audience as possible. We want to remind people Transco is open 365 days
of the year.’
TV work has been planned for Christmas Day and the Media Business is
also looking to buy advertising slots on TV listings pages this
The main TV campaign is due to start at the end of February.
Steve Allan, managing director of the Media Business, said: ’It’s a
challenging task and we look forward to meeting their needs.’
Transco is responsible for transporting gas to 20 million users as well
as operating the national gas emergency service.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager - top agency in Leeds Perfect Marketing People To £32K, Leeds
- Online Marketing Executive - global business services giant Perfect Marketing People To £25k, Manchester
- Digital Marketing Manager Salt £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford