EDITORIAL: Has The Solus Club heard of feminism?
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 June 2003 12:00AM
The Solus Club, that 74-year-old bastion of the advertising establishment, is a throwback to the days when the ladies withdrew after dinner leaving the gentlemen to their brandy and cigars and the serious talk. Now the club is split about whether women should be allowed membership. Steady chaps, they'll be wanting the vote next!
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Design. #BANNERCAMPAIGNS #EMAILDESIGNS Creative Recruitment £50000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- JUNIOR DIGITAL DESIGNER #ESHOTS #WEBDESIGN #SOCIALMEDIA Creative Recruitment £25000 per annum, London
- Junior Artworker #RETAIL #FASHION #CONSUMERGOODS #PACKAGING Creative Recruitment £23000 per annum, London