EDITORIAL: Has The Solus Club heard of feminism?
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 June 2003 12:00AM
The Solus Club, that 74-year-old bastion of the advertising establishment, is a throwback to the days when the ladies withdrew after dinner leaving the gentlemen to their brandy and cigars and the serious talk. Now the club is split about whether women should be allowed membership. Steady chaps, they'll be wanting the vote next!
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Lead - Contract Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum, Liverpool
- Community Manager Major Players £120 - £125 per day, London
- Senior Marketing Manager Ninesharp negotiable, Walsall
- Presentation Specialist (Media Agency, PC, Powerpoint) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, London