EDITORIAL: Has The Solus Club heard of feminism?
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 June 2003 12:00AM
The Solus Club, that 74-year-old bastion of the advertising establishment, is a throwback to the days when the ladies withdrew after dinner leaving the gentlemen to their brandy and cigars and the serious talk. Now the club is split about whether women should be allowed membership. Steady chaps, they'll be wanting the vote next!
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Campaign Manager | Contract Salt £300 - £350 per day, City of London
- Senior Campaign Manager | Contract Salt £350 - £400 per day, City of London
- Insight Executive Adam Recruitment £22000 - £26000 per annum, City of London