EDITORIAL: Has The Solus Club heard of feminism?
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 June 2003 12:00AM
The Solus Club, that 74-year-old bastion of the advertising establishment, is a throwback to the days when the ladies withdrew after dinner leaving the gentlemen to their brandy and cigars and the serious talk. Now the club is split about whether women should be allowed membership. Steady chaps, they'll be wanting the vote next!
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Account Executive Twist Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Creative Solutions Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential & Bens, London
- Midweight Packaging Designer - Top Design Agency - Farringdon Twist Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Account Manager Twist Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, City of London