EDITORIAL: Has The Solus Club heard of feminism?
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 June 2003 12:00AM
The Solus Club, that 74-year-old bastion of the advertising establishment, is a throwback to the days when the ladies withdrew after dinner leaving the gentlemen to their brandy and cigars and the serious talk. Now the club is split about whether women should be allowed membership. Steady chaps, they'll be wanting the vote next!
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of Insight | Full service integrated advertising agency Elizabeth Norman International £55000 - £65000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - brand engagement & recruitment marketing Story Recruitment £38 - 45k dependent on experience, Central London
- Senior Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-35K plus bonus, dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)