Fish4.co.uk reviews online and offline media accounts
By Staff,, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 October 2003 11:00AM
LONDON - Fish4, the online jobs, cars and property ad service, is reviewing its online and offline media accounts.
The online work is currently held by Mediaedge:cia Manchester and the offline work by MPG Media Contacts.
Mediaedge:cia has been invited to repitch along with its online associate Outrider.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Account Director : Theatrical & Home Entertainment brands : Integrated Agency Dylan IRO £50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Partnerships Account Manager Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Account Manager- International Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London