Fish4.co.uk reviews online and offline media accounts
By Staff,, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 October 2003 11:00AM
LONDON - Fish4, the online jobs, cars and property ad service, is reviewing its online and offline media accounts.
The online work is currently held by Mediaedge:cia Manchester and the offline work by MPG Media Contacts.
Mediaedge:cia has been invited to repitch along with its online associate Outrider.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Partner Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, Brentford, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, East Midlands Region / Leicestershire
- Account Manager - Shopper / Promotional Marketing Agency Stonor £30K + as a benchmark but depends on level of experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Account Director - Digital Agency - Oxfordshire - £45k - NP084 Stonor £45k, Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxford, Oxfordshire