Hotline: Brita shortlists agencies
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 24 November 2000 12:00AM
Brita Filters has narrowed down the shortlist for its £3 million account to J. Walter Thompson, Mitchell Patterson Grime Mitchell and the BBDO network.
The incumbent, Da Costa & Co, declined to repitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus car/ car allowance, London