Craik Jones secures place on SCA Hygiene roster
By Staff,, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 03 November 2003 07:00AM
LONDON - SCA Hygiene Products has added Craik Jones Mitchell Watson Voelkel to its roster following a four-way pitch.
The agency will join the incumbent Chemistry and the two will work to develop below-the-line activity for the Velvet Toilet Tissue and Bodyform brands in 2004.
The two agencies saw off competition from EHS Brann and Proximity London to land the accounts.
The Velvet brand manager, Nick Dudman, said: "We are committed to enhancing the way we communicate with consumers and retailers and the 'love your bum' campaign has proven this. Craik Jones and Chemistry will allow us to drive innovation with our new BTL activities."
SCA is also reviewing its £100m pan-European creative account. The business, worth £11m in the UK, is being reviewed out of Copenhagen by Helle Dahlgren, the marketing manager of the company's feminine and incontinence product portfolio.
Earlier this year, SCA launched the "love your bum" campaign for Velvet. It featured TV ads showing a series of anonymous bottoms.
The £15m campaign also featured direct marketing activity and outdoor media and has been rerun during the past month.
The appointment caps a positive 2003 for Craik Jones in terms of new business. The agency landed a place on the NatWest roster earlier this year and has also won briefs from Marks & Spencer and The National Trust.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- AM and SAM - experiential - Up to £38k Stopgap £30000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - integrated agency - Central London WE ARE THOMAS £30-36k plus benefits, Central London
- Digital Designer - 6 month contract ADLIB £20000 - £25000 per annum, Somerset
- CRM Manager (1 year maternity cover) f1 Recruitment 50,000, Kensington