Craik Jones secures place on SCA Hygiene roster
By Staff,, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 03 November 2003 07:00AM
LONDON - SCA Hygiene Products has added Craik Jones Mitchell Watson Voelkel to its roster following a four-way pitch.
The agency will join the incumbent Chemistry and the two will work to develop below-the-line activity for the Velvet Toilet Tissue and Bodyform brands in 2004.
The two agencies saw off competition from EHS Brann and Proximity London to land the accounts.
The Velvet brand manager, Nick Dudman, said: "We are committed to enhancing the way we communicate with consumers and retailers and the 'love your bum' campaign has proven this. Craik Jones and Chemistry will allow us to drive innovation with our new BTL activities."
SCA is also reviewing its £100m pan-European creative account. The business, worth £11m in the UK, is being reviewed out of Copenhagen by Helle Dahlgren, the marketing manager of the company's feminine and incontinence product portfolio.
Earlier this year, SCA launched the "love your bum" campaign for Velvet. It featured TV ads showing a series of anonymous bottoms.
The £15m campaign also featured direct marketing activity and outdoor media and has been rerun during the past month.
The appointment caps a positive 2003 for Craik Jones in terms of new business. The agency landed a place on the NatWest roster earlier this year and has also won briefs from Marks & Spencer and The National Trust.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films