Manning Gottlieb puts planning at its heart in The Source
By Ian Darby,, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 31 October 2003 11:00AM
LONDON - Manning Gottlieb OMD is launching a planning resource called The Source, with the aim of placing communications planning at the centre of its activity and integrating it with the entire agency.
Manning Gottlieb is expected to name a senior industry figure to head the unit, but refused to confirm whether it would be an internal or external appointment.
The Source will work on all new-business briefs and give input into the agency's client groups where required by clients as an add-on service.
Nick Manning, the chief executive of Manning Gottlieb OMD, said The Source will comprise a mix of "old and new faces".
The agency has promoted Simon Wilden to head of creativity to develop creative solutions. Sally Dickerson, the agency's director of metrics, will also sit within The Source.
Directors including Phil Nunn, the director of direct channels, Amy Lennox, the head of online, JP Edwards, its head of futures, and a new investment director, will be part of The Source.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Interim Brand Manager Better Placed Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, North West England
- Senior Account Manager, Top Booze Brand, eCRM & Digital, up to £38k MODA consult up to £38k + benefits, Central London
- Social Media Account Manager Search Party 30-40k, Central London
- Senior Brand Experience Manager PSD Group Up to £65,000 + Car, Bonus & Benefits, London