CAMPAIGN MEDIA AWARDS 2003: Best Fashion, Beauty and Healthcare Campaign
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 28 November 2003 12:00AM
WINNER Title: Bliss/Glow by J.Lo Promotion 2003 Publisher: Emap Advertising Youth Creative Solutions Media planner: Jo Barclay Media agency: OMD UK Media director: Dan Sinfield Client: Lancaster Group Brand/product: Glow by J.Lo
Bliss and Glow by J.Lo targeted teens by launching a nationwide competition for a school to win a US-style high school prom. Editorial covering the competition in Bliss magazine and online combined with advertising using sister Emap platforms including Smash Hits, Sneak, The Hits and Kiss 100 as well as SMS. More than 75,000 entries followed, and the event was covered by Smash Hits TV as well as regional press and radio.
Title: I Shagged Here.com
Media agency: Rocket
Media director: Danny Stickney
Creative agency: Minerva
Creative director: Stuart Gill
Account director: Jenny Digby
Client: Mates Condoms
Marketing directors: Remco Teulings and Katherine Govier
Mates turned media owner when it created the website Ishaggedhere.com in a bid to put its brand back into the heads of 16- to 19-year-old London males. The website contained a game, stories sent in by visitors, CCTV footage of people "in action" and a "Shags Reunited" section. Ambient media including "I shagged here" street and bar washroom teaser stickers ran before flyposters revealed the website address. Data from retailers suggests a 2O to 25 per cent uplift in sales.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Account Director Twist Recruitment £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Brand Manager - Drinks Trace c. £58k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Senior International Agency Sales Manager - Mobile Salt £70000 per annum + strong bonus and great bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Research Director - Consumer Tech Trace £80k to £110k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), Londo...
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films