Emap creates new cross-media role to promote FHM
By Ian Darby,, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 03 December 2003 11:00AM
LONDON - Emap has created a new role to encourage the development of the FHM brand and cross media sales.
James Mallinson takes the post of cross media director for FHM and will work across the FHM brand including the core magazine, FHM.com and FHM Collections.
The creation of the role also reflects Emap’s desire to build on spin-offs such as its High Street Honey’s TV series.
Mallinson will report into Suzy Berry, director at Emap Advertising, and James Carter, publishing director for FHM. This will involve him in both developing editorial spin-offs for the brand and working on the cross-media sales side.
Emap said that his role will involve maximising promotional revenue behind “halo” properties such as 100 Sexiest Women and High Street Honey’s. He will also be charged with growing share and revenue from existing and potential advertisers.
Carter said: “We are very pleased to be welcoming James into this role, which will harness the exceptional reach of FHM magazine and combine it with the power of our many interactive channels to offer the most creative and effective solutions for advertisers.”
FHM’s circulation grew by 3.4 per cent to 600,568 for the first six months of 2003. This was in a difficult period for the men’s market.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Designer Major Players £30000 - £35000 per annum + Pension & Life Cover, City of London
- Senior Brand Executive Ninesharp £120 - £130 per day, Bournemouth
- Senior Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Biddable Media Manager PPC - Cracking Client Accounts! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £37000 per annum + Amazing Benefits , London