Emap creates new cross-media role to promote FHM
By Ian Darby,, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 03 December 2003 11:00AM
LONDON - Emap has created a new role to encourage the development of the FHM brand and cross media sales.
James Mallinson takes the post of cross media director for FHM and will work across the FHM brand including the core magazine, FHM.com and FHM Collections.
The creation of the role also reflects Emap’s desire to build on spin-offs such as its High Street Honey’s TV series.
Mallinson will report into Suzy Berry, director at Emap Advertising, and James Carter, publishing director for FHM. This will involve him in both developing editorial spin-offs for the brand and working on the cross-media sales side.
Emap said that his role will involve maximising promotional revenue behind “halo” properties such as 100 Sexiest Women and High Street Honey’s. He will also be charged with growing share and revenue from existing and potential advertisers.
Carter said: “We are very pleased to be welcoming James into this role, which will harness the exceptional reach of FHM magazine and combine it with the power of our many interactive channels to offer the most creative and effective solutions for advertisers.”
FHM’s circulation grew by 3.4 per cent to 600,568 for the first six months of 2003. This was in a difficult period for the men’s market.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Account Director Twist Recruitment £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Brand Manager - Drinks Trace c. £58k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Senior International Agency Sales Manager - Mobile Salt £70000 per annum + strong bonus and great bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Research Director - Consumer Tech Trace £80k to £110k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), Londo...
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films