Hainsworth promoted to deputy MD at Media Audits UK
By Jeremy Lee,, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 05 December 2003 11:00AM
LONDON - Pip Hainsworth, the former managing director of the now defunct Mediahead, has been promoted to deputy managing director at Media Audits UK.
Hainsworth, who joined the company in June, will work alongside managing director Mike Larkin. Larkin joined the auditing outfit last year following the promotion of Martin Sambrook to global account director.
She left Mediahead, a WPP and Dentsu joint venture, following the loss of its £24 million Honda account. The agency has since closed.
Elsewhere Tony Emment, a former director at Starcom Motive, has become media director and Mark Gay been promoted to head of analysis.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London