DIARY: You must remember
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 12 December 2003 12:00AM
Well done Anna Walker of The Marketing Machine who won last week's quiz. The answers were: 1. Mastercard; 2. Renault Clio; 3. Virgin Atlantic. The theme was Muppets.
This week, we want you to identify the ads and the theme. Fax your answers to (020) 8267 4914/4915 or e-mail email@example.com by close of play on Friday 12 December. The winner will receive a bottle of Champagne.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Director - Retail to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Mid-Senior Print Designer | Contract | London Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Retail Marketing - Account Executive Barclay Meade £24000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Barclay Meade £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, Reading
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition