DIARY: You must remember
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 12 December 2003 12:00AM
Well done Anna Walker of The Marketing Machine who won last week's quiz. The answers were: 1. Mastercard; 2. Renault Clio; 3. Virgin Atlantic. The theme was Muppets.
This week, we want you to identify the ads and the theme. Fax your answers to (020) 8267 4914/4915 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org by close of play on Friday 12 December. The winner will receive a bottle of Champagne.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Designer (Packaging, Brochure, POS, Retouching) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer (Branding, Marketing, POS, Packaging) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Assistant - 6 Month Contract - Milton Keynes Ninesharp £9.50 - £10.50 per hour, Milton Keynes
- EMEA Digital Marketing Manager Ninesharp £40000 - £45000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business