NEWS: Malcolm White set to take on planning director’s job at APL
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 06 December 1996 12:00AM
Ammirati Puris Lintas has beefed up its planning department with three new appointments, six months after Nicky Buss joined from MTV as the agency’s head of planning.
Ammirati Puris Lintas has beefed up its planning department with three
new appointments, six months after Nicky Buss joined from MTV as the
agency’s head of planning.
Buss’s most senior appointment is Malcolm White, 32, who joins APL from
BMP DDB as a planning board director. White will report directly to
At BMP, White was the planner responsible for Labour Party work. He also
worked on Crookes Healthcare brands.
Buss said: ‘Malcolm is a great planner, renowned for excellence in both
strategic thinking and creativity. But, more unusually, he is also
forward-thinking in his approach to planning.’
White started in advertising in 1987 at DMB&B as a graduate trainee. He
then moved to Yellowhammer where he worked on Barclays, Fiat and the
Central Office of Information’s Drugs account.
It was also at Yellowhammer that he made the switch to planning. When
the agency merged with DMB&B in 1990, White retained planning
responsibility for Yellowhammer’s accounts and also worked on St Ivel.
He moved to BMP in 1993.
Buss has also hired two senior planners as part of her recruitment drive
- Cathy Baker, 30, from Publicis, and Michelle Danan, 30, from WCRS.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account