Clark & Taylor joins BT roster agencies with retail account
By ALI QASSIM, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 07 August 1998 12:00AM
Clark & Taylor is believed to have muscled on to BT’s agency roster with a brief to handle the pounds 3.5 million relaunch of its retail shops.
Clark & Taylor is believed to have muscled on to BT’s agency roster
with a brief to handle the pounds 3.5 million relaunch of its retail
Simon Clark, the agency’s chief executive, referred all inquiries to BT
which was unable to comment as Campaign went to press.
But industry sources say the agency has been given the nod after a pitch
against a number of undisclosed rivals.
The appointment is the culmination of a search that began earlier this
year by BT amid growing concerns that its stores have neither the image
nor the profitability of its high street rivals.
Agency pitches are believed to have included strategic recommendations
and creative executions.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, East Midlands Region / Leicestershire
- Account Manager - Shopper / Promotional Marketing Agency Stonor £30K + as a benchmark but depends on level of experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Account Director - Digital Agency - Oxfordshire - £45k - NP084 Stonor £45k, Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Account Manager - Partnership Marketing Stonor £24k - £32k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)