Clark & Taylor joins BT roster agencies with retail account
By ALI QASSIM, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 07 August 1998 12:00AM
Clark & Taylor is believed to have muscled on to BT’s agency roster with a brief to handle the pounds 3.5 million relaunch of its retail shops.
Clark & Taylor is believed to have muscled on to BT’s agency roster
with a brief to handle the pounds 3.5 million relaunch of its retail
Simon Clark, the agency’s chief executive, referred all inquiries to BT
which was unable to comment as Campaign went to press.
But industry sources say the agency has been given the nod after a pitch
against a number of undisclosed rivals.
The appointment is the culmination of a search that began earlier this
year by BT amid growing concerns that its stores have neither the image
nor the profitability of its high street rivals.
Agency pitches are believed to have included strategic recommendations
and creative executions.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Digital Designer 4 Innovative Charity Zebra People £22000 - £28000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, South East
- Data Associate Lipton Fleming £30000 per annum + benefits, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency