Angus Fear takes on a managing partner role at Mellor Watts
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 27 February 2004 12:00AM
The former Roose & Partners managing director and J. Walter Thompson account director Angus Fear has joined the headhunter Mellor Watts International as a managing partner.
Fear joined Roose in 1998 as the managing director, two years before it was sold to Chime Communications.
In 2003, he left to set up Global Pre Print, which organises offshore packaging and artwork in India. He is also the business development associate for the brand consultancy Fusion Learning, which counts Reckitt Benckiser among its clients.
"We completed the earn-out in 2002 for the sale of Roose to Chime, and I was keen to expand my experience beyond advertising. So I 'went plural' in 2003 and these three assignments give me different angles on broad marketing communications," Fear explained.
Before joining Roose, Fear ran the Nestle account at JWT for six years.
He has also worked at Leo Burnett, Saatchi & Saatchi, D'Arcy Masius Benton & Bowles and Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO.
At Mellor Watts Communication, he will be in charge of placing corporate communications professionals at client side companies.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Digital Marketing Executive PFJ £25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, City of London
- Copywriter Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £40000 per annum, Derbyshire
- Senior Designer Major Players £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Senior Web & ECRM Executive PFJ £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity