Angus Fear takes on a managing partner role at Mellor Watts
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 27 February 2004 12:00AM
The former Roose & Partners managing director and J. Walter Thompson account director Angus Fear has joined the headhunter Mellor Watts International as a managing partner.
Fear joined Roose in 1998 as the managing director, two years before it was sold to Chime Communications.
In 2003, he left to set up Global Pre Print, which organises offshore packaging and artwork in India. He is also the business development associate for the brand consultancy Fusion Learning, which counts Reckitt Benckiser among its clients.
"We completed the earn-out in 2002 for the sale of Roose to Chime, and I was keen to expand my experience beyond advertising. So I 'went plural' in 2003 and these three assignments give me different angles on broad marketing communications," Fear explained.
Before joining Roose, Fear ran the Nestle account at JWT for six years.
He has also worked at Leo Burnett, Saatchi & Saatchi, D'Arcy Masius Benton & Bowles and Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO.
At Mellor Watts Communication, he will be in charge of placing corporate communications professionals at client side companies.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager / Executive - Temporary Freelance Adam Recruitment £100 - £150 per day + doe, Manchester
- Senior Production Manager/ Production Director Premier Media £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Mid-Senior Planner | £50-70K Dynamic New Alliances £50000 - £70000 per annum + Excellent Package, City of London
- Mid Weight PM needed for Liverpool Street agency £32k Digital Gurus £32000 - £34000 per annum, London