DIARY: FCB tries to make it up to departing creatives
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 27 February 2004 12:00AM
As too many of us have discovered, there's scant cheer to be had when you find yourself made redundant. It's a cliche, but you certainly find out who your friends are at such a time.
After you are asked to clear your desk and have been escorted from the premises, all traces of your previously happy existence at the company are seemingly erased from memory and your name rarely mentioned again.
So it was uncharacteristically benevolent of FCB to choose to pay tribute to two of its casualties of the recession by dominating its reception area with several pieces of work by the former FCB creative team Jason Cascarina and Andy Lennard.
Of nine of the ads on display, seven are by the pair and were installed just a fortnight after they were asked to sling their hooks.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Brand Leader - FMCG to £60k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £60000 per annum, Switzerland
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct The Industry Club London Ltd £35,000, Central London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands