BMP appoints top HHCL account director for new-business initiative
By CLAIRE BEALE, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 08 August 1997 12:00AM
BMP DDB has poached one of HHCL & Partners’ top account directors to look after its Lurpak business and work on new business.
BMP DDB has poached one of HHCL & Partners’ top account directors
to look after its Lurpak business and work on new business.
Caroline Adams, 32, who was responsible for Tango and Sauza Tequila at
HHCL, worked on last year’s award-winning ’St George’ spot for
Blackcurrant Tango. She also worked on the agency’s recent controversial
ad for Sauza Tequila featuring a blind man.
Adams started her advertising career in 1989 when she joined Transformer
as a graduate trainee. A year later she joined Young & Rubicam where she
worked on various accounts including Heinz and Dairy Crest.
She was promoted to account director after she led a successful
worldwide pitch for Smirnoff. Adams took responsibility for the Walkers
Crisps, Courage and Kraft General Foods accounts.
In 1994, she joined HHCL & Partners to work on the Automobile
Association and McCain business and was part of the team that developed
the AA’s ’fourth emergency service’ campaign.
Peter Clay, the head of account management at BMP, said: ’It’s rare for
people to leave account management at BMP, so when I get the chance to
hire someone, I like to hire someone good. To find an account director
like Adams who has produced great work at every agency she’s been at is
fantastic, and I know she’ll do brilliantly at BMP.’
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior UX/IA Mobile Designer - 3 Month Contract - London Network Career Consultants £300 - £350 per day, London
- Junior Account Executive Pitch Consultants £15000 - £18000 per annum, Birmingham
- French Speaking Graphic designer | Corporate communications - Global Healthcare Brand Aquent Competitive day rate, Hertfordshire
- Client Services Director - Full-Service Digital Agency Silverdrum to £55,000 + benefits, London