Anderson quits CIA for New PHD
By CLAIRE BEALE, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 08 August 1997 12:00AM
New PHD has set in motion the first phase of an aggressive new-business drive by poaching Mike Anderson from CIA Medianetwork to be its first marketing director.
New PHD has set in motion the first phase of an aggressive
new-business drive by poaching Mike Anderson from CIA Medianetwork to be
its first marketing director.
Anderson, the marketing director at CIA, is expected to join New PHD by
the autumn and take a seat on the board.
CIA has launched a search for a marketing director to replace
At New PHD, Anderson will be charged with bringing a fresh focus to the
company’s market positioning and the way it presents itself to existing
and potential clients.
Since New PHD was created from the merger of Pattison Horswell Durden
and the media department of Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO last year, the
agency has been occupied with the mechanics of creating a pounds 230
million-billing agency and settling existing clients into the new
The agency is gearing up for a fresh expansion drive and Anderson will
play a crucial role in the next phase of the company’s development.
Anderson commented: ’We want to be on every major pitch-list.’
At CIA, Anderson sharpened up the company’s image, developed an
extensive marketing and PR programme and helped CIA win more than pounds
50 million of new business last year.
Marco Rimini, the vice-chairman of CIA, said of Anderson: ’Over the past
three years, he has done a great deal to bring the strengths of our
full-service offer to the attention of clients.’
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Campaign Programmer Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Guildford
- Senior Marketing Manager Trace £35000 - £55000 Per Annum + benefits, South West London
- Marketing Manager x 2 Stopgap £43000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager Source £30000 - £35000 per annum, London