Grey’s TV launch ad for Aquafresh brush gets sensuous look
By CLAIRE BEALE, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 08 August 1997 12:00AM
Grey is launching a toothbrush for Aquafresh next week, with a saucy national TV campaign.
Grey is launching a toothbrush for Aquafresh next week, with a
saucy national TV campaign.
In the 30-second spot for Aquafresh Flex Direct, entitled ’I am
curious,’ a man plays with the new brush while his girlfriend leans out
of the shower, mimicking its design features. As he flexes its
ball-joint, she languidly rolls her foot. As he bends its flexible neck,
she cranes hers.
MediaCom has booked a pounds 1.5 million campaign, putting the
commercial on air across the country on ITV and satellite.
The ad was created by the copywriter, Harry Shaw, and the art director,
Roger Manton. Hugh Harkness, at Harkness Sayers, directed.
’It’s more sensuous than overtly sexy,’ the account director, Caroline
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Research Executive Jarlett de Grouchy £28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, Berkshire
- Senior Associate Director- tech & media Elizabeth Norman International £4500 - £65000 per annum, London
- Client Services Account Manager - Ad Operations Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + bonus, London
- Director/ Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + car allowance, bonus, London