Grey’s TV launch ad for Aquafresh brush gets sensuous look
By CLAIRE BEALE, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 08 August 1997 12:00AM
Grey is launching a toothbrush for Aquafresh next week, with a saucy national TV campaign.
Grey is launching a toothbrush for Aquafresh next week, with a
saucy national TV campaign.
In the 30-second spot for Aquafresh Flex Direct, entitled ’I am
curious,’ a man plays with the new brush while his girlfriend leans out
of the shower, mimicking its design features. As he flexes its
ball-joint, she languidly rolls her foot. As he bends its flexible neck,
she cranes hers.
MediaCom has booked a pounds 1.5 million campaign, putting the
commercial on air across the country on ITV and satellite.
The ad was created by the copywriter, Harry Shaw, and the art director,
Roger Manton. Hugh Harkness, at Harkness Sayers, directed.
’It’s more sensuous than overtly sexy,’ the account director, Caroline
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Strategic Planner - to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London