NEWS: Little Leighton hires planning supremo to replace Sobczyk
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 08 November 1996 12:00AM
Little Leighton Sobczyk, which has been without a planning director for the last year, has hired Margaret Judd, a senior planner at Grey, to fill the gap.
Little Leighton Sobczyk, which has been without a planning director for
the last year, has hired Margaret Judd, a senior planner at Grey, to
fill the gap.
Judd, a one-time planning chief at KHBB, will ‘give us back some of the
vision we used to have’, according to Mike Wisgard, the agency’s chief
The pounds 15 million-billing shop, whose biggest clients include the
Waitrose supermarket chain, Playmobil toys and Air Jamaica, had spent
the past eight months looking for a replacement for Mark Sobczyk, who
helped found the agency in 1991.
Judd, an American, began her career at J. Walter Thompson and BBDO in
New York before she moved to Lansdown Euro in London. After a spell at
Slaymaker Cowley White, she switched to Lintas London before beginning a
two-year stint as planning director of KHBB. She joined Grey in April
1994 to work on Procter and Gamble, Seagram and Tulip International.
Judd commented: ‘I felt lost at Grey. I feel more comfortable in a
smaller agency like Little Leighton, which is both dynamic and
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Digital Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £55,000, London
- Brand Leader - FMCG to £60k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £60000 per annum, Switzerland
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct The Industry Club London Ltd £35,000, Central London