NEWS: Booth Lockett hires Mustoes to develop branding ads drive
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 08 December 1995 12:00AM
Booth Lockett Makin, the media independent, has appointed Mustoe Merriman Herring Levy to create an ad campaign promoting its services to the advertising and client communities.
Booth Lockett Makin, the media independent, has appointed Mustoe
Merriman Herring Levy to create an ad campaign promoting its services to
the advertising and client communities.
The above- and below-the-line campaign is designed to help BLM stand out
from the clutter of the media planning and buying marketplace.
The initiative kicks off with a poster campaign in major conurbations,
with particular concentration around Soho in London. BLM has used Poster
Publicity to buy the campaign on its behalf.
Mustoe Merriman’s creative treatment for the posters is based around the
theme of BLM’s Carnaby Street headquarters and uses the strapline: ‘Far
out thinking from Carnaby Street.’
BLM now plans to develop the campaign below the line with a direct mail
initiative addressing specific media issues and using famous lyrics from
60s songs. ‘You can’t always get what you want’ will focus on the
problems associated with centralised media negotiations, while
‘Ch...ch...ch...changes’ will discuss the issue of new technology.
Separately this week, BLM has teamed up with Knight Leach Delaney to
create a new anti-drugs poster campaign. KLD and BLM have donated their
time and resources to develop the campaign following the death of
Ecstasy victim, Leah Betts.
More than pounds 1 million worth of poster sites for the 48-sheet
campaign were also donated free of charge by the outdoor industry.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- PR Senior Account Manager, Consumer/Trade Drinks Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- PR Co-ordinator Stopgap £21000 per annum, City of London
- Technical Account Manager, top DSP Ultimate Asset £40000 - £45000 per annum + +20%, London
- Retail Account Manager and Senior Account Manager air recruitment Up to £35K dependent on experience, Central London