Diary: Marketing Society pits adland against clients
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 16 April 2004 12:00AM
Agencies, have any of your clients made thinly veiled threats of a review recently? Advertisers, would your agency not know what an integrated campaign looked like even if it sat next to them at The Ivy on a weekly basis?
The answer is likely to be yes, so what better way for you to exact some revenge than at the inaugural Marketing Society client/agency football challenge?
In the first in a series of challenges, the two teams - agencies sponsored by Campaign and clients by Marketing - will face off on 18 May.
The challenge is open to both male and female members of the Marketing Society. And if you're not a member then you can always join, plus contribute a £180 donation and a prize for the auction.
Johnny Hornby is leading the agency team, while Orange's Jeremy Dale is in charge of the client team and after the game a charity auction will be held; those unable to attend can always take part in the Orange text auction.
If you're interested, e-mail your name, company details, claimed football prowess and suggested auction prize to Suki Thompson via firstname.lastname@example.org.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Lead with Integrated Agency Gemini Search £60000 - £75000 per annum, City of London
- Product Manager - Global Automotive Giant - Berkshire Ninesharp £40000 - £50000 per annum + Great Benefits and Brand Car, Slough
- Interim Brand / Senior Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment Competitive day rate, London
- Account Manager Pitch Consultants £24000 - £30000 per annum, Greater Manchester