Diary: You must remember
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 16 April 2004 12:00AM
Well done Simon Jarrett of Euro RSCG London who won the quiz. The answers were: 1. Cup A Soup; 2. McDonald's; 3. Renault Scenic. The theme was air stewardesses.
This week, we want you to identify the ads and the theme. Fax your answers to (020) 8267 4914/4915 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org by close of play on Friday 16 April. The winner will receive a bottle of Champagne.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Executive Corporate Communications Recruitment up to £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Media Recruitment - Lead Consultant Silverdrum £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience + uncapped commission, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, West Midlands Region
- Global CRM Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum , Europe
- CRM Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media