Diary: You must remember
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 16 April 2004 12:00AM
Well done Simon Jarrett of Euro RSCG London who won the quiz. The answers were: 1. Cup A Soup; 2. McDonald's; 3. Renault Scenic. The theme was air stewardesses.
This week, we want you to identify the ads and the theme. Fax your answers to (020) 8267 4914/4915 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org by close of play on Friday 16 April. The winner will receive a bottle of Champagne.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager - Maidenhead Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: bonus and benefits, Berkshire
- Trade Marketing Manager - Travel - Surrey - £44k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey
- Marketing Executive JV Recruitment £16000 - £20000 per annum, Yorkshire and the Humber / West Yorkshire / Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Licensing Assistant, FMCG Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £22000 per annum, London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater)
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred