Diary: You must remember
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 16 April 2004 12:00AM
Well done Simon Jarrett of Euro RSCG London who won the quiz. The answers were: 1. Cup A Soup; 2. McDonald's; 3. Renault Scenic. The theme was air stewardesses.
This week, we want you to identify the ads and the theme. Fax your answers to (020) 8267 4914/4915 or e-mail email@example.com by close of play on Friday 16 April. The winner will receive a bottle of Champagne.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Retail Store Designer Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £33000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show