Diary: You must remember
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 16 April 2004 12:00AM
Well done Simon Jarrett of Euro RSCG London who won the quiz. The answers were: 1. Cup A Soup; 2. McDonald's; 3. Renault Scenic. The theme was air stewardesses.
This week, we want you to identify the ads and the theme. Fax your answers to (020) 8267 4914/4915 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org by close of play on Friday 16 April. The winner will receive a bottle of Champagne.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Virtualisation/ Cloud operations engineer - rackspace - £60k London Digital Gurus £50000 - £60000 Per Annum £50,000-£60,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive - Events Premier Media £18000 - £24000 per annum + Benefits, Kent
- Sales & Marketing Manager Ninesharp negotiable, Warwickshire
- Senior Account Manager at Property Branding Agency Gabriele Skelton £30000 - £45000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Creative Solutions Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + excellent benefits & amazing commission, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)