Diary: Turkey of the week - McCann-Erickson/Yop yogurt drink
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 16 April 2004 12:00AM
Jeremy Lee does not like McCann-Erickson's spot for Yop yogurt drink: "The creative execution manages to be as vapid as the 'insight' from which it is derived - apparently, teenagers have different sleeping patterns from everyone else because they start going to bed later. What a revelation." Seen worse? E-mail email@example.com.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- SEO Account Director - Fab Opportunity! GoodEgg Digital Circa £55k + Bonus and Gt Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Client Services Account Director Ultimate Asset £50000 - £65000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Digital Marketing Manager Mode-al Ltd £28,000 - £33,000 + 25% bonus, Uxbridge, London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3