CAMPAIGNLIVE: Directory will provide added-value reports
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 09 January 1997 12:00AM
The Directory channel on CampaignLive will be where subscribers can gain access to key business statistics.
The Directory channel on CampaignLive will be where subscribers can
gain access to key business statistics.
Familiar sections from the pages of Campaign, including the Business
Performance League, Media-Only Business Performance League, Accounts
Under Review and Campaign’s Top 300 will all feature on this channel in
Accounts Under Review will be updated daily, with the very latest review
and shortlist information made available as it breaks. A click on a
particular account under review will take subscribers through to any
relevant stories referring to that account in Live News. By clicking on
the agencies listed, users can also find out how each contender has
performed in new business during the current year.
This latter information will also be available via the Business
Performance League and Media-Only Business Performance League tables.
Essentially, users will have access to the information we use to compile
the table in the print version of Campaign each week - an
agency-by-agency breakdown of accounts won and lost, together with the
billings added and deducted in each instance.
A further link will take users through to each agency’s latest Top 300
agency report, which appears annually in the print magazine. The reports
are a review of the previous year’s performance, including accounts won
and lost, management changes, important campaigns created and declared
There are also plans to re-introduce an old Campaign favourite, the
Creative Ladder, in this section. The Ladder is a league table of
agencies compiled according creative awards won.
Jane Ostler, a director at MindShare Digital, commented: ’The
information will be close to hand and very useful. We are taking what is
in the magazine and giving it a dynamic flavour.
’It will be a useful archive for past performance, which is ideal for
new-business presentation, competitive analysis and an up-to-the-minute
snapshot of the industry.’
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films