Hotline: Joshua wins business for Red Letter Days
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 14 May 2004 12:00AM
Joshua has won the integrated business for Red Letter Days following a five-way pitch. The agency wins the business from Barrett Cernis, which won the advertising account last year. The gift company is refocusing its marketing activity below the line.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Freelance DM Project Manager Purple Consultancy £36000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Business Director/Managing Partner Purple Consultancy £80000 - £90000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer AF Selection £18,000 - £26,000, Derbyshire
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £28000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne