Paramount launches campaign for US sitcom Two and a Half Men
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 02 July 2004 12:00AM
Farm Communications has created a campaign for the launch of the US comedy series Two and a Half Men on the Paramount Comedy Channel.
The show is aimed at an up-market, 25- to 44-year-old male and female audience. It features the actor Charlie Sheen playing a rich bachelor who has to cope with a child for the first time when his nephew comes to stay.
The ads, which run for a month from 2 July, aim to drive viewers to the channel and to make the show an appointment to view. Two 30-second TV ads will run on national terrestrial and satellite channels while radio spots will air on local stations in the four major cities London, Manchester, Newcastle and Birmingham.
In one TV spot, a father brings the wrong child home from a shopping trip, to the horror of his wife.
Chris Hancox, the director of sales and marketing for Paramount Comedy, said: "The campaign uses British humour to introduce a brand new series to our viewers in a way that combines the essence of Two and a Half Men with Paramount's key values."
The ads were written and art directed by Nik Stewart and Johnny Parker.
Media was planned and bought by Equinox.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Art Director to 60k. SW1. Mark Paine Recruitment to 60,000 plus benefits, SW10 0AB, London (Greater)
- Head of Publisher Development - Ad Tech Ultimate Asset £65000 - £90000 per annum + UNBEATABLE COMMISSION , City of London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER (FANTASTIC SALARY + LOCATION + BENEFITS) Ultimate Asset £27000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits , City of London
- Product Design Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £55000 per annum, Liverpool