Paramount launches campaign for US sitcom Two and a Half Men
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 02 July 2004 12:00AM
Farm Communications has created a campaign for the launch of the US comedy series Two and a Half Men on the Paramount Comedy Channel.
The show is aimed at an up-market, 25- to 44-year-old male and female audience. It features the actor Charlie Sheen playing a rich bachelor who has to cope with a child for the first time when his nephew comes to stay.
The ads, which run for a month from 2 July, aim to drive viewers to the channel and to make the show an appointment to view. Two 30-second TV ads will run on national terrestrial and satellite channels while radio spots will air on local stations in the four major cities London, Manchester, Newcastle and Birmingham.
In one TV spot, a father brings the wrong child home from a shopping trip, to the horror of his wife.
Chris Hancox, the director of sales and marketing for Paramount Comedy, said: "The campaign uses British humour to introduce a brand new series to our viewers in a way that combines the essence of Two and a Half Men with Paramount's key values."
The ads were written and art directed by Nik Stewart and Johnny Parker.
Media was planned and bought by Equinox.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of Marketing THE KINGS SCHOOL ELY £32,000 - £37,000 plus benefits depending on skills and experience., Ely, Cambridgeshire
- Junior packaging designer + branding 20 -25k Gabriele Skelton £20 - £25 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Executive, Technology, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic Benefits, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £27000 - £30000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, Ealing, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager, London, £35-38k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £38000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)