Paramount launches campaign for US sitcom Two and a Half Men
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 02 July 2004 12:00AM
Farm Communications has created a campaign for the launch of the US comedy series Two and a Half Men on the Paramount Comedy Channel.
The show is aimed at an up-market, 25- to 44-year-old male and female audience. It features the actor Charlie Sheen playing a rich bachelor who has to cope with a child for the first time when his nephew comes to stay.
The ads, which run for a month from 2 July, aim to drive viewers to the channel and to make the show an appointment to view. Two 30-second TV ads will run on national terrestrial and satellite channels while radio spots will air on local stations in the four major cities London, Manchester, Newcastle and Birmingham.
In one TV spot, a father brings the wrong child home from a shopping trip, to the horror of his wife.
Chris Hancox, the director of sales and marketing for Paramount Comedy, said: "The campaign uses British humour to introduce a brand new series to our viewers in a way that combines the essence of Two and a Half Men with Paramount's key values."
The ads were written and art directed by Nik Stewart and Johnny Parker.
Media was planned and bought by Equinox.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Director > ATL > TOP LONDON AGENCY collectivo £55,000 - £65,000, London
- planner > HUGE opportunity > BRAVE client collectivo Up to £60,000 + benefits, London (Greater)
- Foodie Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Project Manager (senior) Corporate Communications Recruitment circa £55k, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Consultant Corporate Communications Recruitment £70-£80k base plus bonus and package, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham