Furniture retailer Harveys shortlists agencies
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 09 July 2004 12:00AM
The furniture retailer Harveys has shortlisted Lida, Joshua and Minerva to pitch for its £12 million ad account.
Soul, the incumbent, on the account is not repitching.
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Senior Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 60000 - 65000, London
- Senior Strategist Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £55,000 to £65,000, London
- Campaign Manager | Contract Salt £300 - £350 per day, City of London