campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 09 July 2004 12:00AM
The author of the story "Dentsu faces new challenges as chief executive steps down" (Campaign, 25 June 2004) was David Kilburn, not David Murphy, as printed. Campaign apologises for the error.
Also, Joe Pykta's Brand Jordan campaign for Nike was post-produced by Tony Lawrence of Smoke & Mirrors, not by MPC as stated in the "Post across the pond" feature on 25 June.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Planner/Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £45,000 - £65,000, London
- Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £70,000, London
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- Instagram partners with Omnicom to launch ad service in the UK
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Hovis appoints Mother to ad account