campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 09 July 2004 12:00AM
The author of the story "Dentsu faces new challenges as chief executive steps down" (Campaign, 25 June 2004) was David Kilburn, not David Murphy, as printed. Campaign apologises for the error.
Also, Joe Pykta's Brand Jordan campaign for Nike was post-produced by Tony Lawrence of Smoke & Mirrors, not by MPC as stated in the "Post across the pond" feature on 25 June.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Account Manager Source £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure