campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 09 July 2004 12:00AM
The author of the story "Dentsu faces new challenges as chief executive steps down" (Campaign, 25 June 2004) was David Kilburn, not David Murphy, as printed. Campaign apologises for the error.
Also, Joe Pykta's Brand Jordan campaign for Nike was post-produced by Tony Lawrence of Smoke & Mirrors, not by MPC as stated in the "Post across the pond" feature on 25 June.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Content Director - Social / Digital - [Drinks] - Boutique agency - to £50k Fill Recruitment to £50k pending experience, as well as superb benefits, London (Greater)
- Research manager | Youth insight, sports clients Elizabeth Norman International £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant