campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 09 July 2004 12:00AM
The author of the story "Dentsu faces new challenges as chief executive steps down" (Campaign, 25 June 2004) was David Kilburn, not David Murphy, as printed. Campaign apologises for the error.
Also, Joe Pykta's Brand Jordan campaign for Nike was post-produced by Tony Lawrence of Smoke & Mirrors, not by MPC as stated in the "Post across the pond" feature on 25 June.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager or Junior Account Director createselect £30-40K pa, depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager - Central London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum, London
- High Value Donor Manager National Trust Circa £33,467 pa, Heelis, Swindon
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure