campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 09 July 2004 12:00AM
The author of the story "Dentsu faces new challenges as chief executive steps down" (Campaign, 25 June 2004) was David Kilburn, not David Murphy, as printed. Campaign apologises for the error.
Also, Joe Pykta's Brand Jordan campaign for Nike was post-produced by Tony Lawrence of Smoke & Mirrors, not by MPC as stated in the "Post across the pond" feature on 25 June.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- eCom / Retail Marketing Manager (B2C) - Online Homewares Retailer Recruitment Revolution £45,000 + £5k bonus , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Events Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Adam Recruitment Ã‚£25000 - Ã‚£35000 per annum, Manchester
- Senior Account Manager/ Junior Account Director - Brand Coms ADLIB £33k - £38k , Bristol
- Digital Project Manager - Senior Premier Media Negotiable, London
- Channel Marketing Manager, London, up to £46k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £46000 per annum, Benefits: +Bonus & Benefits, North London