Campaign Direct Awards 2004: Best Use of Copy
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 09 July 2004 12:00AM
Title: Grad Pack
Agency: Saatchi & Saatchi
Creative director: Trefor Thomas
Art directors: Eoghain Clarke, Guy Bradbury
Copywriters: Guy Bradbury, Eoghain Clarke
Client: Saatchi & Saatchi
Head of personnel: Kate Morris
To identify the most dedicated applicants for its placement programme, Saatchis asked candidates to tell them why the agency was the only place where they wanted to work last summer. A few days later, their commitment was put to the test with a bogus offer for summer jobs in Greece. Only those who replied to the first mailing were considered. "The perfect recruitment ad gains one response from the right candidate," one judge said. "This is great way of saying 'we've no time for time-wasters'."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Retail Marketing Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £35,000 - £40,000, London (West), London (Greater)
- CRM & Online Marketing Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £45,000 plus benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Brand Manager / Group Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car Allowance, East Midlands Region / West Midlands
- Market Research Analyst - World First Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Greater) / London (City of), London ...
- Half of online advertising will be wasted
- Vodafone to create play from tweets
- Camelot launches first ad for all National Lottery brands
- ZenithOptimedia retains O2 and snatches Spanish market
- An agency view on the 'right to be forgotten'
- Land Rover moves global content and social media to Brooklyn Brothers