Sure sponsors ITV's The Test programme with idents by Lowe
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 16 July 2004 12:00AM
Sure, the Elida Faberge anti-perspirant brand, is reinforcing its claim as the answer to stressful moments with new idents for ITV's The Test.
Sure is sponsoring the series, fronted by the confidence coach Jeremy Milnes and featuring people who are trying to overcome their fears to help achieve an ambition.
One programme is about a woman whose agoraphobia prevents her taking her daughter to school. Another is about a woman so terrified of flying that seeing a plane on TV reduces her to tears.
The idents, by Lowe, put a light-hearted twist on such stories under the theme: "Whatever the test, Sure won't let you down."
All the executions feature a counsellor helping patients beat phobias such as a fear of spiders, needles, dentists and travelling in lifts.
All goes well at the beginning, with the counsellor in control. However, the situations take unexpected turns, leaving the patients and counsellor in sticky situations.
The idents, in 15-, ten- and five-second formats, were created by Alan Wilson and Diccon Driver and directed by H3O's Matt Lipsey, whose TV work includes episodes of Little Britain and Catterick.
The deal was brokered by MGA Broadcasting and ITV Sales.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Paid Social & Media Executive Major Players £27000 - £33000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Senior Marketing Manager Better Placed Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum, City of London
- Lingerie brand provokes with raunchy optical illusion ads
- Paddy Power calls on Sepp Blatter to 'f**k off already'
- Instagram to roll out carousel ad platform
- Campaign Viral Chat: Pizza Hut spoof takes top spot
- Hostelworld launches skinny dipping ad during Game of Thrones
- People spend eight hours a day consuming media, reports ZenithOptimedia