Sure sponsors ITV's The Test programme with idents by Lowe
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 16 July 2004 12:00AM
Sure, the Elida Faberge anti-perspirant brand, is reinforcing its claim as the answer to stressful moments with new idents for ITV's The Test.
Sure is sponsoring the series, fronted by the confidence coach Jeremy Milnes and featuring people who are trying to overcome their fears to help achieve an ambition.
One programme is about a woman whose agoraphobia prevents her taking her daughter to school. Another is about a woman so terrified of flying that seeing a plane on TV reduces her to tears.
The idents, by Lowe, put a light-hearted twist on such stories under the theme: "Whatever the test, Sure won't let you down."
All the executions feature a counsellor helping patients beat phobias such as a fear of spiders, needles, dentists and travelling in lifts.
All goes well at the beginning, with the counsellor in control. However, the situations take unexpected turns, leaving the patients and counsellor in sticky situations.
The idents, in 15-, ten- and five-second formats, were created by Alan Wilson and Diccon Driver and directed by H3O's Matt Lipsey, whose TV work includes episodes of Little Britain and Catterick.
The deal was brokered by MGA Broadcasting and ITV Sales.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager - EMEA Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, West Midlands
- Digital & eCRM Campaign Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £25,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)