Mother wins global brief for Hong Kong store Lane Crawford
By Rachel Gardner, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 July 2004 12:00AM
Mother has scooped the global creative account for the Hong Kong-based luxury department store Lane Crawford.
The agency pitched against one other Shanghai-based agency to secure the business and will now be charged with creating a campaign to support the unveiling of Lane Crawford's new state-of-the- art flagship store.
The launch is scheduled for October. Mother's brief is to develop a multimedia campaign that rejuvenates the brand while establishing Lane Crawford as the leader in high-class shopping.
Stef Calcraft, a Mother partner, said: "Lane Crawford is exceptionally visionary, and a creatively driven business.
"It appreciates the power of the global creative economy and has all the enterprise and spirit that we look for in a world-class client."
Lane Crawford was founded in 1850 by TA Lane and Ninian Crawford.
Specialising in international fashion brands and luxury goods, it has several stores in Hong Kong and opened its first shop on the Chinese mainland in 2000.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Marketing Manager (Publishing Partners) - Global Publishing House Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Incentive + Company Benefits Package,