Mother wins global brief for Hong Kong store Lane Crawford
By Rachel Gardner, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 July 2004 12:00AM
Mother has scooped the global creative account for the Hong Kong-based luxury department store Lane Crawford.
The agency pitched against one other Shanghai-based agency to secure the business and will now be charged with creating a campaign to support the unveiling of Lane Crawford's new state-of-the- art flagship store.
The launch is scheduled for October. Mother's brief is to develop a multimedia campaign that rejuvenates the brand while establishing Lane Crawford as the leader in high-class shopping.
Stef Calcraft, a Mother partner, said: "Lane Crawford is exceptionally visionary, and a creatively driven business.
"It appreciates the power of the global creative economy and has all the enterprise and spirit that we look for in a world-class client."
Lane Crawford was founded in 1850 by TA Lane and Ninian Crawford.
Specialising in international fashion brands and luxury goods, it has several stores in Hong Kong and opened its first shop on the Chinese mainland in 2000.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager - EMEA Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, West Midlands
- Digital & eCRM Campaign Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £25,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)