Mother wins global brief for Hong Kong store Lane Crawford
By Rachel Gardner, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 July 2004 12:00AM
Mother has scooped the global creative account for the Hong Kong-based luxury department store Lane Crawford.
The agency pitched against one other Shanghai-based agency to secure the business and will now be charged with creating a campaign to support the unveiling of Lane Crawford's new state-of-the- art flagship store.
The launch is scheduled for October. Mother's brief is to develop a multimedia campaign that rejuvenates the brand while establishing Lane Crawford as the leader in high-class shopping.
Stef Calcraft, a Mother partner, said: "Lane Crawford is exceptionally visionary, and a creatively driven business.
"It appreciates the power of the global creative economy and has all the enterprise and spirit that we look for in a world-class client."
Lane Crawford was founded in 1850 by TA Lane and Ninian Crawford.
Specialising in international fashion brands and luxury goods, it has several stores in Hong Kong and opened its first shop on the Chinese mainland in 2000.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Campaign Manager Direct Recruitment £45,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Insight Manager Direct Recruitment Up to £55,000, London (West), London (Greater)
- Data Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £35,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Planning Manager (SAS) Direct Recruitment £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday