Hotline: JCDecaux reports increase in revenues
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 July 2004 12:00AM
JCDecaux has reported a 4.5 per cent increase in revenues to 792.3 million euros for the six months to the end of June 2004 compared with the same period last year. The street furniture division increased its revenues by 5.5 per cent, billboards by 0.2 per cent and transport by 8.1 per cent.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of Creative / Lead Creative | Leading technology/gaming br Salt £80000 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Digital AM to AD - entertainment clients become £28k-£45k, Surrey
- Digital Snr AM become £35k-£40k, Surrey
- Mid-Senior Level User Interface and User Experience Designer Salt £30000 - £50000 per annum, City of London
- Communications Executive EMR | Specialist Marketing Recruitment £200 per day, City of London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'