campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 July 2004 12:00AM
The company co-founded by Mark Cramphorn and Robert Bean that went into voluntary liquidation last year was called Bean Andrews Norways Cramphorn, not Banc. Banc continues to trade under the ownership of Media Square.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Media Planning Business Director-FMCG clients Lipton Fleming £55000 per annum + benefits, London
- Data Planner Stopgap £190 per day, London
- Digital Product Owner EMR £90000 per annum, London
- Account Director DU Group £75,000 to £90,000 (flexibility for exceptional individuals), Bourne End, South Buckinghamshire