Fallon launches ad for BT three-in-one telephone directory
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 July 2004 12:00AM
Fallon has created a TV campaign to support the launch of BT's new Phone Book.
It positions the book, with its new three-in-one format (including a classified directory, A-Z residential listing and business section) as the directory with all the numbers you could ever need.
Called "the experiment", the ad opens on a man sitting in a bare room wearing shorts and a T-shirt, and with nothing except the BT Phone Book for survival.
Through the course of the ad he uses the book to feed himself, furnish the room, and host a party for himself in just a few days. On day one, he orders a pizza. By day three, has bought a sofa and finally he invites his friends round.
The campaign, which breaks on Sunday, was created by Dave Masterman and Ed Edwards. Scott Vincent was the director through the production company Hungry Man.
The media, which was planned and bought by The Allmond Partnership, will be concentrated around primetime programmes for an initial period of five weeks.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Juinor Account Manager - Digtial Media - Saas Ultimate Asset £24000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager and Account Director Stopgap £50000 per annum, South East England
- Junior Marketing Manager Stopgap £155 per day + 3 month contract, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior PPC Account Manager Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Amazig Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday