Associated's digital arm hires McGregor as director of sales
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 July 2004 12:00AM
Associated New Media, the digital publishing arm of Associated Newspapers, has appointed Mary McGregor as its sales director.
McGregor, who joins Associated from AOL, where she was the executive director, international sales, will be responsible for all revenues across ANM's HomesandProperty.co.uk and This is Travel.
She will report to Mark Milner, ANM's group commercial director. Craig Newsome, ANM's head of campaign management, will report into McGregor.
McGregor has been at AOL since 2003 and before this was the vice-president of sales at Sportal. She has also held sales jobs at News International, Thomson Directories and Yellow Pages.
Milner said: "ANM has had a fantastic year commercially. We are delighted that Mary is joining us. She brings with her an extremely strong commercial background and is well equipped to grow the team and develop our relationships with advertisers to build on this year's success."
Associated Newspapers recently launched online versions of its national newspapers, including the Daily Mail. However, ad sales for these titles will not be part of McGregor's remit.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Business Director/GAD Contract or perm Barker Graves 80/85K, central london
- Marketing Partnerships Manager Stopgap £48000 per annum, London
- Senior/ Direct Marketing Executive Stopgap £21700 - £26000 per annum + Benefits, South East England
- Facebook creates first British TV campaign
- Campaign Viral Chart: Nasa sun explosion film enters the chart
- Gogglebox's Stephen and Chris launch EE TV
- Tiffany continues story of gay couple in TV ad
- Cannes Lions launches 'cheaper than redundancy' campaign
- Archant hires former ITV sales director as first chief commercial officer