Associated's digital arm hires McGregor as director of sales
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 July 2004 12:00AM
Associated New Media, the digital publishing arm of Associated Newspapers, has appointed Mary McGregor as its sales director.
McGregor, who joins Associated from AOL, where she was the executive director, international sales, will be responsible for all revenues across ANM's HomesandProperty.co.uk and This is Travel.
She will report to Mark Milner, ANM's group commercial director. Craig Newsome, ANM's head of campaign management, will report into McGregor.
McGregor has been at AOL since 2003 and before this was the vice-president of sales at Sportal. She has also held sales jobs at News International, Thomson Directories and Yellow Pages.
Milner said: "ANM has had a fantastic year commercially. We are delighted that Mary is joining us. She brings with her an extremely strong commercial background and is well equipped to grow the team and develop our relationships with advertisers to build on this year's success."
Associated Newspapers recently launched online versions of its national newspapers, including the Daily Mail. However, ad sales for these titles will not be part of McGregor's remit.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Strategic Planner, Freelance, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £350 - £400 per annum, London
- Account Executive fishtank £20000 - £23000 per annum, Reading
- Content Writer fishtank £40,000 Pro rata, Maidenhead
- Technology Delivery Lead, Agile, Fintech Mobile App, Digital,PM Salt £40000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits , Chester
- Junior Account Director / Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated