Associated's digital arm hires McGregor as director of sales
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 July 2004 12:00AM
Associated New Media, the digital publishing arm of Associated Newspapers, has appointed Mary McGregor as its sales director.
McGregor, who joins Associated from AOL, where she was the executive director, international sales, will be responsible for all revenues across ANM's HomesandProperty.co.uk and This is Travel.
She will report to Mark Milner, ANM's group commercial director. Craig Newsome, ANM's head of campaign management, will report into McGregor.
McGregor has been at AOL since 2003 and before this was the vice-president of sales at Sportal. She has also held sales jobs at News International, Thomson Directories and Yellow Pages.
Milner said: "ANM has had a fantastic year commercially. We are delighted that Mary is joining us. She brings with her an extremely strong commercial background and is well equipped to grow the team and develop our relationships with advertisers to build on this year's success."
Associated Newspapers recently launched online versions of its national newspapers, including the Daily Mail. However, ad sales for these titles will not be part of McGregor's remit.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Planner - Prestigious & Luxury Brands Ultimate Asset £28000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits , City of London
- Media Director - KSA MCG Associates Tax Free & Competitive , Riyadh (SA)
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief