Associated's digital arm hires McGregor as director of sales
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 July 2004 12:00AM
Associated New Media, the digital publishing arm of Associated Newspapers, has appointed Mary McGregor as its sales director.
McGregor, who joins Associated from AOL, where she was the executive director, international sales, will be responsible for all revenues across ANM's HomesandProperty.co.uk and This is Travel.
She will report to Mark Milner, ANM's group commercial director. Craig Newsome, ANM's head of campaign management, will report into McGregor.
McGregor has been at AOL since 2003 and before this was the vice-president of sales at Sportal. She has also held sales jobs at News International, Thomson Directories and Yellow Pages.
Milner said: "ANM has had a fantastic year commercially. We are delighted that Mary is joining us. She brings with her an extremely strong commercial background and is well equipped to grow the team and develop our relationships with advertisers to build on this year's success."
Associated Newspapers recently launched online versions of its national newspapers, including the Daily Mail. However, ad sales for these titles will not be part of McGregor's remit.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Digital Insight and Analytics Consultant Direct Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000,
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure