Associated's digital arm hires McGregor as director of sales
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 July 2004 12:00AM
Associated New Media, the digital publishing arm of Associated Newspapers, has appointed Mary McGregor as its sales director.
McGregor, who joins Associated from AOL, where she was the executive director, international sales, will be responsible for all revenues across ANM's HomesandProperty.co.uk and This is Travel.
She will report to Mark Milner, ANM's group commercial director. Craig Newsome, ANM's head of campaign management, will report into McGregor.
McGregor has been at AOL since 2003 and before this was the vice-president of sales at Sportal. She has also held sales jobs at News International, Thomson Directories and Yellow Pages.
Milner said: "ANM has had a fantastic year commercially. We are delighted that Mary is joining us. She brings with her an extremely strong commercial background and is well equipped to grow the team and develop our relationships with advertisers to build on this year's success."
Associated Newspapers recently launched online versions of its national newspapers, including the Daily Mail. However, ad sales for these titles will not be part of McGregor's remit.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Comms Manager - Leading Alcohol Brand at Top Media Agency Ultimate Asset £35000 per annum + great benefits package, London
- Head of Design Network Career Consultants £50000 - £58000 per annum, Manchester
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned