Editorial: Ad channel will amuse, but will it last?
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 July 2004 12:00AM
Christmas has come early. A channel entirely devoted to TV commercials is something ad fans have been begging for for years. From September, when the Advert Channel launches, we can spend whole days opening or re-opening these gift-wrapped treasures, with cries of expert recognition. But does it have a long-term future? That's the question.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Report Coach Care Quality Commission National £29,651, London £34,241, Flexible/Regional
- Marketing Manager - Learners UCAS Up to £35,000 dependent upon experience, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire.
- Creative Studio Manager UCAS Competitive , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Gogglebox's Stephen and Chris launch EE TV
- Tiffany continues story of gay couple in TV ad
- Cannes Lions launches 'cheaper than redundancy' campaign
- Archant hires former ITV sales director as first chief commercial officer
- Burberry to feature tweet-activated camera during catwalk show
- Lego wins the Oscar's brand gong