Editorial: Ad channel will amuse, but will it last?
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 July 2004 12:00AM
Christmas has come early. A channel entirely devoted to TV commercials is something ad fans have been begging for for years. From September, when the Advert Channel launches, we can spend whole days opening or re-opening these gift-wrapped treasures, with cries of expert recognition. But does it have a long-term future? That's the question.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Strategy Lead MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary, New York (State) (US)
- Account Executive AF Selection £18,000 - £22,000, Warwickshire
- Senior Sales Executive- Fashion & Beauty Video Ultimate Asset £27000 - £35000 per annum + commission and benefits , City of London
- Sales Manager - Ad-tech, Content, Video and Programmatic Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London