Editorial: Ad channel will amuse, but will it last?
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 July 2004 12:00AM
Christmas has come early. A channel entirely devoted to TV commercials is something ad fans have been begging for for years. From September, when the Advert Channel launches, we can spend whole days opening or re-opening these gift-wrapped treasures, with cries of expert recognition. But does it have a long-term future? That's the question.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- PPC Executive Dot-Gap £19k, London Central
- Account Director (Planning) Dot-Gap £45k + BONUS, London Central
- Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k , London Central