Editorial: Ad channel will amuse, but will it last?
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 July 2004 12:00AM
Christmas has come early. A channel entirely devoted to TV commercials is something ad fans have been begging for for years. From September, when the Advert Channel launches, we can spend whole days opening or re-opening these gift-wrapped treasures, with cries of expert recognition. But does it have a long-term future? That's the question.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Cinema 4D Visualiser Purple Consultancy £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Account Executive Cadogan Search & Selection 25K + benefits, London (Greater)
- Graphic Designer- Hair and Beauty Network Career Consultants £19000 - £23000 per annum, London