Editorial: Ad channel will amuse, but will it last?
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 July 2004 12:00AM
Christmas has come early. A channel entirely devoted to TV commercials is something ad fans have been begging for for years. From September, when the Advert Channel launches, we can spend whole days opening or re-opening these gift-wrapped treasures, with cries of expert recognition. But does it have a long-term future? That's the question.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Designer 20-35k London - Advertising Tech Company Creative Recruitment £20000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, London
- senior account director > RETAIL > GLOBAL AGENCY collectivo Salary confidential, London
- social media account manager > DRINKS BRAND collectivo to £25-30k + amazing bens, London
- Press Investment Senior Exec Aspire £25000.00 - £34000.00 per annum, London
- Group Marketing Manager - Leading Media Business ADLIB £30000 - £40000 per annum, Bath
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham