Diary: Turkey of the week - JWT Paris/Sunsilk shampoo
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 July 2004 12:00AM
Emma Barns bristles at the ad for Sunsilk shampoo by JWT Paris: "A girl is ridiculed by new colleagues on account of her afro but they accept her after she uses Sunsilk. The message that a product can make people like you doesn't wash well, especially when it doesn't seem to do anything dramatic." Seen worse? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Direct Marketing Executive Stopgap £26000 per annum, London
- Account Manager- Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £33k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PROJECT MANAGER - LONDON - £30-40K + BENEFITS Salt £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'