Diary: Turkey of the week - JWT Paris/Sunsilk shampoo
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 30 July 2004 12:00AM
Emma Barns bristles at the ad for Sunsilk shampoo by JWT Paris: "A girl is ridiculed by new colleagues on account of her afro but they accept her after she uses Sunsilk. The message that a product can make people like you doesn't wash well, especially when it doesn't seem to do anything dramatic." Seen worse? E-mail email@example.com.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Executive Creative Director MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Senior Art Director MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , Europe / United Arab Emirates / United Kingdom / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Gre...
- Creative Team MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , United Arab Emirates