Hotline: Tim Kirkman to leave Hachette Filipacchi
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 06 August 2004 12:00AM
Tim Kirkman, the head of sales at Hachette Filipacchi, has confirmed he is leaving to pursue other interests. The advertising department will be led by the commercial directors Cath Ware and Clare Dempster until a replacement is found.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Event Operations Intern Haymarket Media Group Competitive Intership Salary, Teddington (City/Town), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing & Demand Generation Salt £50000 - £65000 per annum, London
- Art Director become £37 - 45K, London (North), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3