MediaCom Scotland lands consolidated Executive business
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 06 August 2004 12:00AM
The Scottish Executive has appointed MediaCom Scotland to handle its £6 million media planning and buying account.
Feather Brooksbank previously held the business but the account is moving following a review by the executive of its advertising, media and marketing agencies.
Its media account, which covers five departments of the Scottish Executive, has been consolidated into a single contract. Feather Brooksbank had previously had separate contracts with each of the five departments.
The Scottish Executive is also expected to appoint a new creative agency roster. Barkers, The Union and the now defunct Faulds Advertising made up the previous roster.
Feather Brooksbank had held the media account since the Scottish Executive was founded in 1999.
Stuart Feather, the joint managing director of Feather Brooksbank, said: "This was a big pitch and we're very proud of the pitch we've done. We thought we put together a good tender but the procurement people felt otherwise."
Feather added that reports of cutbacks at the agency following the loss were wide of the mark.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Global Omnichannel Marketing Analytics Leader Recruitment Revolution £25,000 to £35,000 + 10% bonus + pension, Brighton, East Sussex
- Community Marketing Coordinator - Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package , Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Advertising Technology Executive - Media Owner (Music & Ents) Silverdrum Up to £35,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing/Account Executive Brand Recruitment £15000 - £25000 per annum + plus benefits, Cambridge
- BBC social media manager calls for brands to add value
- Dave Trott: Great advertising isn't just gimmicks
- Digital surge drives UK advertising's fastest growth for four years
- Johnny Fearless closes after client departure
- WPP launches Xaxis Audio with Global
- Google aims to hold brands' hands with 'programmatic playbook'