Diary: Cannes folk fall off the wagon and into Gutter
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 06 August 2004 12:00AM
Some people just can't get enough punishment. You'd have thought that a month after the headaches had evaporated and the gnawing pain in the kidneys had dropped to its residual, manageable level, the Cannes faithful would be steering a course towards purity.
Not Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R's Helen Kimber and Golden Square Post Production's Lucy Clay, the duo who organised the delightfully titled "I can't believe it's not Gutter" night at the Zilli Bar recently. The two deserve a prize for successfully translating the "Brits abroad" format to the home market (and, in true Gutter style, irritating the neighbours in the process), while Clay is singled out for special recognition for dreaming up the name for the evening. Surely there's a copywriter's chair with her name on it somewhere if she ever gets tired of life with editors.
- Got a Diary story? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or post it to Diary editor, Campaign, 174 Hammersmith Road, London W6.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT AGENCY Live Recruitment £16000 - £21000 per annum, Buckinghamshire / Northamptonshire
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - DESIGN AGENCY Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Melbourne, Derbyshire
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER / ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Harefield, London (Greater)
- Principle Consultant, Employee Research Hasson Associates £65,000 - £70,000, Surrey
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred