Diary: You must remember
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 06 August 2004 12:00AM
Unfortunately, no-one won last week's competition. The correct answers were: 1. Burger King; 2. Vladivar; 3. Vodafone. The theme was cowboys.
This week, we want you to identify the ads and the theme. Fax your answers to (020) 8267 4914/4915 or e-mail email@example.com by close of play on Friday 6 August. The winner will receive a bottle of Champagne.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Media Planner / Buyer - DRTV & Brand Response TV ADLIB £24k - £28k + Bonus, North Somerset
- Content Manager Mortimer Spinks £22000 - £29000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits , Rugby
- Senior Integrated Project Manager Premier Media £45000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure