Diary: You must remember
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 06 August 2004 12:00AM
Unfortunately, no-one won last week's competition. The correct answers were: 1. Burger King; 2. Vladivar; 3. Vodafone. The theme was cowboys.
This week, we want you to identify the ads and the theme. Fax your answers to (020) 8267 4914/4915 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org by close of play on Friday 6 August. The winner will receive a bottle of Champagne.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Designer Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Designer - UI Designer Zebra People £30000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior Copywriter - Conceptual, Charity, Direct Marketing Agency ADLIB Upto £50k, Bristol
- Brand and Marketing Manager (national charity, FTC 9-12 months) ADLIB 25-28k, Bristol
- Senior UX Designer - Innovative Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £65000 per annum, Bristol
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers