Valeix to head Euro sales division at Travel Channel
By Staff,, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 August 2004 11:00AM
LONDON - The European travel and holiday TV channel, The Travel Channel, is launching a pan-European sales division headed by Kristina Valeix.
The London-based division will focus on expanding sales across EMEA with Valeix joining in September 1 as director of advertising sales. She joins from CNBC Europe, where she worked for five years,
"The Travel Channel's new pan-European proposition will offer advertising solutions to blue chip clients and media agencies across EMEA. It's an exciting opportunity especially for clients looking to target the senior business community who frequently travel the world," said Valeix.
Richard Wolfe, the chief executive of The Travel Channel, added: "We are delighted that Kristina is joining us. This means that for the first time we will be able to systematically exploit our unique capability to reach a prime, travel-ready audience across the entire EMEA region."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Peterborough
- Technical SEO Account Manager - Leading Mid-size Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, Ipswich
- Marketing Services Manager, Leisure Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'