Valeix to head Euro sales division at Travel Channel
By Staff,, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 August 2004 11:00AM
LONDON - The European travel and holiday TV channel, The Travel Channel, is launching a pan-European sales division headed by Kristina Valeix.
The London-based division will focus on expanding sales across EMEA with Valeix joining in September 1 as director of advertising sales. She joins from CNBC Europe, where she worked for five years,
"The Travel Channel's new pan-European proposition will offer advertising solutions to blue chip clients and media agencies across EMEA. It's an exciting opportunity especially for clients looking to target the senior business community who frequently travel the world," said Valeix.
Richard Wolfe, the chief executive of The Travel Channel, added: "We are delighted that Kristina is joining us. This means that for the first time we will be able to systematically exploit our unique capability to reach a prime, travel-ready audience across the entire EMEA region."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - BTL / [Shopper] / Drinks / FMCG - Integrated Agency - £34k to £39k Fill Recruitment £34k - £39k, plus superb benefits, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Account Director - Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £45k - £55k, London, Central
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media