Valeix to head Euro sales division at Travel Channel
By Staff,, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 August 2004 11:00AM
LONDON - The European travel and holiday TV channel, The Travel Channel, is launching a pan-European sales division headed by Kristina Valeix.
The London-based division will focus on expanding sales across EMEA with Valeix joining in September 1 as director of advertising sales. She joins from CNBC Europe, where she worked for five years,
"The Travel Channel's new pan-European proposition will offer advertising solutions to blue chip clients and media agencies across EMEA. It's an exciting opportunity especially for clients looking to target the senior business community who frequently travel the world," said Valeix.
Richard Wolfe, the chief executive of The Travel Channel, added: "We are delighted that Kristina is joining us. This means that for the first time we will be able to systematically exploit our unique capability to reach a prime, travel-ready audience across the entire EMEA region."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Project Director - specialist integrated agency JEFFERSON £60-75k plus benefits dependent on experience, Based just outside Kingston Upon Thames
- Director Business Development - TRAVEL- HOTELS Ultimate Asset £60000 - £80000 per annum + BONUS & BENEFITS, City of London
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers