Valeix to head Euro sales division at Travel Channel
By Staff,, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 August 2004 11:00AM
LONDON - The European travel and holiday TV channel, The Travel Channel, is launching a pan-European sales division headed by Kristina Valeix.
The London-based division will focus on expanding sales across EMEA with Valeix joining in September 1 as director of advertising sales. She joins from CNBC Europe, where she worked for five years,
"The Travel Channel's new pan-European proposition will offer advertising solutions to blue chip clients and media agencies across EMEA. It's an exciting opportunity especially for clients looking to target the senior business community who frequently travel the world," said Valeix.
Richard Wolfe, the chief executive of The Travel Channel, added: "We are delighted that Kristina is joining us. This means that for the first time we will be able to systematically exploit our unique capability to reach a prime, travel-ready audience across the entire EMEA region."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Communications Manager Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Manager (Digital) - Dutch Speaking - Fashion Phenomenon Recruitment Revolution £25,000 - £35,000 per annum plus bonus, London (East), London (Greater)
- eCommerce Trading Manager - Fast Growing Footwear Fashion Brand Recruitment Revolution Up to £35,000, London (West), London (Greater)
- Facebook creates first British TV campaign
- Campaign Viral Chart: Nasa sun explosion film enters the chart
- Gogglebox's Stephen and Chris launch EE TV
- Paddy Power's Pistorius ad most-complained about in 2014
- Tiffany continues story of gay couple in TV ad
- Cannes Lions launches 'cheaper than redundancy' campaign