Valeix to head Euro sales division at Travel Channel
By Staff,, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 August 2004 11:00AM
LONDON - The European travel and holiday TV channel, The Travel Channel, is launching a pan-European sales division headed by Kristina Valeix.
The London-based division will focus on expanding sales across EMEA with Valeix joining in September 1 as director of advertising sales. She joins from CNBC Europe, where she worked for five years,
"The Travel Channel's new pan-European proposition will offer advertising solutions to blue chip clients and media agencies across EMEA. It's an exciting opportunity especially for clients looking to target the senior business community who frequently travel the world," said Valeix.
Richard Wolfe, the chief executive of The Travel Channel, added: "We are delighted that Kristina is joining us. This means that for the first time we will be able to systematically exploit our unique capability to reach a prime, travel-ready audience across the entire EMEA region."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency