31 agencies named as Campaign Poster shortlist is unveiled
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 August 2004 12:00AM
A total of 31 agencies in 24 categories have been shortlisted for honours at Campaign's Poster Awards.
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO has 12 finalists, including its highly decorated Economist work.
DDB London is on course for a successful night with 20 entries shortlisted.
Much of the work is for its Volkswagen client, although its output for The Guardian also figures prominently.
Lowe will be looking to prove it has lost none of its creative potency with nine entries in line for an award, all of them for Nestle.
Mother has eight pieces of work up for final consideration, including executions for Coca-Cola, Orange and The Observer.
Saatchi & Saatchi will be looking for success with its powerful NSPCC work, while M&C is pinning most of its hopes on British Airways.
The awards ceremony will take place at London's Grosvenor House hotel on 13 October.
For tickets, contact Bridget Drummond on (020) 8267 4090 or e-mail email@example.com.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- International Account Director - Media Agency (Benelux & Scandinavia Regions) Silverdrum £45,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Business Director Twist Recruitment £90000.00 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Digital Marketing Manager - £60K - Fashion - Buckinghams Salt £55000 - £65000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- Italian Marketing Executive, Travel, Soho Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £27000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: +Bonus & Benefits, London
- Private Bank - Digital Marketing, eCRM Campaign & Marketing Operations Manager - Associate - London J.P.Morgan JPMorgan Chase & Co. offer an exceptional benefits program and highly competitive compensation., Knightsbridge
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'