31 agencies named as Campaign Poster shortlist is unveiled
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 August 2004 12:00AM
A total of 31 agencies in 24 categories have been shortlisted for honours at Campaign's Poster Awards.
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO has 12 finalists, including its highly decorated Economist work.
DDB London is on course for a successful night with 20 entries shortlisted.
Much of the work is for its Volkswagen client, although its output for The Guardian also figures prominently.
Lowe will be looking to prove it has lost none of its creative potency with nine entries in line for an award, all of them for Nestle.
Mother has eight pieces of work up for final consideration, including executions for Coca-Cola, Orange and The Observer.
Saatchi & Saatchi will be looking for success with its powerful NSPCC work, while M&C is pinning most of its hopes on British Airways.
The awards ceremony will take place at London's Grosvenor House hotel on 13 October.
For tickets, contact Bridget Drummond on (020) 8267 4090 or e-mail email@example.com.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager, Temp to Perm, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £34000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing & Engagement Fire Fighters Charity £47,000 per annum plus excellent benefits , Basingstoke, Hampshire
- Digital Designer - Zizzi Restaurants Zizzi Restaurants £25,000 to £27,000 plus bonus and additional benefits, Marylebone Station, London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- MidWeight Digital Designer - Digital £35k Nakama £25,000 - £35,000 + benefits including; travel, training, healthcare and pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood