31 agencies named as Campaign Poster shortlist is unveiled
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 August 2004 12:00AM
A total of 31 agencies in 24 categories have been shortlisted for honours at Campaign's Poster Awards.
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO has 12 finalists, including its highly decorated Economist work.
DDB London is on course for a successful night with 20 entries shortlisted.
Much of the work is for its Volkswagen client, although its output for The Guardian also figures prominently.
Lowe will be looking to prove it has lost none of its creative potency with nine entries in line for an award, all of them for Nestle.
Mother has eight pieces of work up for final consideration, including executions for Coca-Cola, Orange and The Observer.
Saatchi & Saatchi will be looking for success with its powerful NSPCC work, while M&C is pinning most of its hopes on British Airways.
The awards ceremony will take place at London's Grosvenor House hotel on 13 October.
For tickets, contact Bridget Drummond on (020) 8267 4090 or e-mail email@example.com.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Community Manager The Great & The Good £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits , London
- Head of Marketing - Industry Leading Company - Kent Ninesharp £75000 - £85000 per annum + Fantastic Benefits, Folkestone
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Head of Marketing - Industry Leading Company - Kent Ninesharp £75000 - £85000 per annum + Car Allowance, Bonus + Benefits TBC, Folkestone
- Account Director - Events The Great & The Good Negotiable, London
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media