31 agencies named as Campaign Poster shortlist is unveiled
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 August 2004 12:00AM
A total of 31 agencies in 24 categories have been shortlisted for honours at Campaign's Poster Awards.
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO has 12 finalists, including its highly decorated Economist work.
DDB London is on course for a successful night with 20 entries shortlisted.
Much of the work is for its Volkswagen client, although its output for The Guardian also figures prominently.
Lowe will be looking to prove it has lost none of its creative potency with nine entries in line for an award, all of them for Nestle.
Mother has eight pieces of work up for final consideration, including executions for Coca-Cola, Orange and The Observer.
Saatchi & Saatchi will be looking for success with its powerful NSPCC work, while M&C is pinning most of its hopes on British Airways.
The awards ceremony will take place at London's Grosvenor House hotel on 13 October.
For tickets, contact Bridget Drummond on (020) 8267 4090 or e-mail email@example.com.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Manager Kingsgate Recruitment to £28,000 - £35,000, Uxbridge, London (Greater)
- Senior Direct Marketing Manager dmpeople Between £45,000 and £55,000, Berkshire
- Account Executive - Media Planning dmpeople £20,000-£28,000, Central London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role