31 agencies named as Campaign Poster shortlist is unveiled
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 August 2004 12:00AM
A total of 31 agencies in 24 categories have been shortlisted for honours at Campaign's Poster Awards.
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO has 12 finalists, including its highly decorated Economist work.
DDB London is on course for a successful night with 20 entries shortlisted.
Much of the work is for its Volkswagen client, although its output for The Guardian also figures prominently.
Lowe will be looking to prove it has lost none of its creative potency with nine entries in line for an award, all of them for Nestle.
Mother has eight pieces of work up for final consideration, including executions for Coca-Cola, Orange and The Observer.
Saatchi & Saatchi will be looking for success with its powerful NSPCC work, while M&C is pinning most of its hopes on British Airways.
The awards ceremony will take place at London's Grosvenor House hotel on 13 October.
For tickets, contact Bridget Drummond on (020) 8267 4090 or e-mail email@example.com.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £38000 - £45000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager Red Sofa London £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Art Director Apple & Ink up to £35,000 max, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Annual Reports Artworker Purple Consultancy £25000 - £32000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Campaign Manager The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £30000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Brands make the most of Germany's dramatic victory over Brazil
- Guardian plotting English language launch in India
- Singapore anti-gambling ad slammed on Twitter after picking a winner
- Guardian News & Media reduces losses by 27% to £19.4m
- Starcom MediaVest Group to move to Turnmills
- National Trust launches debut TV campaign