Diary: Pick of the week - Bartle Bogle Hegarty/Barclays' sponsorship of the Premiership
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 August 2004 12:00AM
Rachel Gardner loves Bartle Bogle Hegarty's latest ad to promote Barclays' sponsorship of the Premiership: "This really gets you in the mood for the new football season. Superimposing the heads of famous football managers on to people's bodies is pure genius." The ad was written by Alex Grieve and art directed by Adrien Rossi. Seen better? E-mail email@example.com.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Partner Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, Brentford, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, East Midlands Region / Leicestershire
- Account Manager - Shopper / Promotional Marketing Agency Stonor £30K + as a benchmark but depends on level of experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Account Director - Digital Agency - Oxfordshire - £45k - NP084 Stonor £45k, Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxford, Oxfordshire