Diary: Pick of the week - Bartle Bogle Hegarty/Barclays' sponsorship of the Premiership
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 August 2004 12:00AM
Rachel Gardner loves Bartle Bogle Hegarty's latest ad to promote Barclays' sponsorship of the Premiership: "This really gets you in the mood for the new football season. Superimposing the heads of famous football managers on to people's bodies is pure genius." The ad was written by Alex Grieve and art directed by Adrien Rossi. Seen better? E-mail email@example.com.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Director: Liverpool Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool
- Junior Artworker #RETAIL #FASHION #CONSUMERGOODS #PACKAGING Creative Recruitment £23000 per annum, London
- INTEGRATED DESIGNER 70% DIGITAL 30% PRINT #HTML #INTERNALCOMMS Creative Recruitment £30000 per annum, London
- Junior Designer,Developer #HMTL #CSS Creative Recruitment £25000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne