Diary: Turkey of the week - Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R/Land Rover
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 August 2004 12:00AM
John Tylee is bemused by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R's TV spot promoting the sporty side of Land Rover's Freelander: "A wife toting a Saturday night special decides against blowing out the brains of her Freelander-driving husband but instead uses it as a starting gun. Maybe I'm slow off the mark but I needed several viewings before the penny dropped." Seen worse? E-mail email@example.com.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car or C/A, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 per annum + Car or C/A, United Kingdom
- Senior Creative Major Players £70000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Design Director createselect Up to £65k, London (Greater)
- Quant Researcher-Immediate Start-Saudi Arabia-c50k Tax Free Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Tax free and travel, Saudi Arabia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media