Diary: Turkey of the week - Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R/Land Rover
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 13 August 2004 12:00AM
John Tylee is bemused by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R's TV spot promoting the sporty side of Land Rover's Freelander: "A wife toting a Saturday night special decides against blowing out the brains of her Freelander-driving husband but instead uses it as a starting gun. Maybe I'm slow off the mark but I needed several viewings before the penny dropped." Seen worse? E-mail email@example.com.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Partner Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, Brentford, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, East Midlands Region / Leicestershire
- Account Manager - Shopper / Promotional Marketing Agency Stonor £30K + as a benchmark but depends on level of experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Account Director - Digital Agency - Oxfordshire - £45k - NP084 Stonor £45k, Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxford, Oxfordshire