Manning Gottlieb OMD wins I Want One of Those task
By Ian Darby,, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 17 August 2004 11:00AM
LONDON - Manning Gottlieb OMD has won the digital media planning and buying account for online retailer I Want One of Those.
The agency will be tasked with developing an online media strategy for the retailer, which launched four years ago and has 80,000 visitors a week to its website.
Marketing activity will begin immediately in a bid to drive sales of I Want One of Those's range of gadgets, gifts and lifestyle products in the run-up to Christmas.
Matthew Giles, commercial general manager for I Want One of Those, said: "We're pleased to be able to inject fresh creativity in our approach to both marketing and public relations and we look forward to seeing the positive effect on both brand awareness and sales."
I Want One of Those has also hired Hill & Knowlton to handle its PR account as it tries to build awareness of its brand.
Carl Walsh, account director at Manning Gottlieb OMD, said: "Through the management of online media planning and buying, including affiliate, network and portal deals, we will use our experience to help I Want One of Those move forward and grow."
If you have an opinion on this or any other issue raised on Brand Republic, join the debate in the Forum here.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London