Boots gives launch of French skincare product to St Luke’s
By ANNA GRIFFITHS, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 11 December 1998 12:00AM
Boots Healthcare International has picked St Luke’s to help with the UK launch of a new range of skincare products, Lutsia Laboratoires’ so-called dermacostics.
Boots Healthcare International has picked St Luke’s to help with
the UK launch of a new range of skincare products, Lutsia Laboratoires’
Dermacostics are positioned mid-way between the glamour of expensive
skincare brands and the clinical rigour of dermatological lines such as
Boots is attempting to move beyond straightforward retail by developing
a sizeable international brand portfolio.
Boots acquired the French company, Lutsia, from Roussel Uclaf for pounds
115 million last year. In France, it markets Lutsine, an anti-acne
product and Onagrine, an anti-ageing cream, with combined sales worth
around pounds 40 million.
The Lutsia range will make its first appearance in February next year as
part of a new offering designed to help problem skin. The campaign
breaks in April.
The advertising business, which is expected to be worth around pounds 1
million, was awarded without a pitch. St Luke’s already handles Boots’
17 and No 7 ranges of cosmetics.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Creative Artworker Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Account Manager/Director, full time (would consider 4 days per week) Wonderberry UK Ltd Dependent on experience, Farringdon
- Online Visual Merchandising Manager Luxury Fashion brand Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer - Fashion - £30k 24 Seven Inc Up to £30k, City of London
- Digital Account Manager (ASAP) Zebra People £30000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Volvo van Damme spot nears 60 million YouTube views