NEWS: Cowan Kemsley nets Bellway Homes branding account
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 12 January 1995 12:00AM
Cowan Kemsley Taylor has won the pounds 2 million Bellway Homes account after a final head-to-head contest against Mitchell Patterson Aldred Mitchell.
Cowan Kemsley Taylor has won the pounds 2 million Bellway Homes account
after a final head-to-head contest against Mitchell Patterson Aldred
The national property developer has consolidated the advertising for its
five Southern regions into one agency for the first time. Advertising in
the South has previously been divided among local agencies, with Robert
Day Associates of Colchester handling the bulk of the business.
Fresh advertising from Cowan Kemsley Taylor, which beat three other
agencies, breaks this month in the local and regional press, with a new
endline: ‘Every location is unique, every home different.’
Bellway has traditionally concentrated on tactical ads, but Geoff
O’Connell, its marketing director, wants the new brand advertising to
transcend the mundane standards of the sector.
Paul Cowan, managing partner of Cowan Kemsley Taylor, said: ‘In a market
sector where much of the advertising is insipid, it is wonderful to find
a client that wants distinctive creative work.’
Pattison Horswell Durden has been appointed to handle the media in the
Bellway is one of the UK’s largest housebuilders, and operates in 12
regions around the country. The Northern region, with a spend of pounds
4 million, remains with a number of local agencies.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Director [Telco] - Superb Agency off Oxford Street Fill Recruitment Ltd to £55k with great benefits, Off Oxford Street
- Propositions Marketing Manager Harvey Nash £35000 - £40000 per annum, Walsall
- Paid Social Manager Lipton Fleming £32000 - £42000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Events Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart