NEWS: Cowan Kemsley nets Bellway Homes branding account
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 12 January 1995 12:00AM
Cowan Kemsley Taylor has won the pounds 2 million Bellway Homes account after a final head-to-head contest against Mitchell Patterson Aldred Mitchell.
Cowan Kemsley Taylor has won the pounds 2 million Bellway Homes account
after a final head-to-head contest against Mitchell Patterson Aldred
The national property developer has consolidated the advertising for its
five Southern regions into one agency for the first time. Advertising in
the South has previously been divided among local agencies, with Robert
Day Associates of Colchester handling the bulk of the business.
Fresh advertising from Cowan Kemsley Taylor, which beat three other
agencies, breaks this month in the local and regional press, with a new
endline: ‘Every location is unique, every home different.’
Bellway has traditionally concentrated on tactical ads, but Geoff
O’Connell, its marketing director, wants the new brand advertising to
transcend the mundane standards of the sector.
Paul Cowan, managing partner of Cowan Kemsley Taylor, said: ‘In a market
sector where much of the advertising is insipid, it is wonderful to find
a client that wants distinctive creative work.’
Pattison Horswell Durden has been appointed to handle the media in the
Bellway is one of the UK’s largest housebuilders, and operates in 12
regions around the country. The Northern region, with a spend of pounds
4 million, remains with a number of local agencies.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London